- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
If you were involved in an automobile accident, it is essential you seek consultation from a doctor who is trained to examine the spine and related soft-tissue areas. Prompt attention to any of your injuries you’re suffering from is very important in the healing process and helps avoid problems which could develop at a later date and not be as readily treatable. Clinical research has shown the injuries may not be felt for several hours, days and in rare cases even months following the incident.
Signs and Symptoms of an Automobile Injury:
- Shoulder and Arm Pain
- Numbness, tingling and weakness
- Lower Back Pain
- Leg pain, numbness and/or tingling
- Stress/emotional complaints
At Back to Balance Chiropractic Wellness center in Alpharetta, GA, we can help you get started by:
- Offering same-day appointments
- Accepting attorney liens
- Filing your paperwork and/or insurance
- Properly documenting your injuries
We have a set of highly recommend and trusted lawyers, orthopedists and neurologist to refer our patients to who have been injured in automobile accidents.