Problems helped by prp therapy:
For those looking for a natural and rapid healing process for the FOLLOWING medical problems I encourage you to consider www.FultonPRP.com
- Arthritis of the Knee, Shoulder, Elbow, Ankle, Wrist, Fingers, Feet or Toes
- Rotator Cuff Tears (Shoulder Tendons or Bursitis)
- ACL and Meniscus Tears (Knee)
- Tendonitis (Achilles, Tennis Elbow)
- Muscle Tears (Strains)
- Plantar Fasciitis (Feet)
- Non-healing Wounds (Diabetes, Radiation Burns)
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is a substance we create in our own laboratory, from the patient’s own blood. It provides rapid healing of joint pain and ligament and tendon damage.
By injecting PRP directly in to the damaged tissue we can introduce healing growth factors in concentrations much larger than would normally be present. This stimulates healing and growth, suppresses inflammation, reduces pain and more rapidly restores normal function.